The cost of Terramation (Human Composting) is $4,950 + transport fee.
- Transportation to our provider (additional transportation fees may be incurred, depending on location as this is currently an out-of-state service)
- Terramation of the body into beautiful fertile soil
- Complete guidance from our service team during every stage of the process
- Filing of the death certificate and all necessary paperwork
- Returning soil home to the family, or donation to Woodland property to revitalize local flora
The process completely transforms a body into rich, fertile soil within 60 days. This includes the 30 days it takes to transform into soil, and an additional 30 days for the resulting soil to rest and stabilize.
The Return Home Terramation™ Process
What Is Terramation™ Or Human Composting?
Terramation™, also known as natural organic reduction or human composting, is the act of gently transforming human remains into life-giving soil.
This process is the most transparent, gentle, and ethical, showing love and kindness to everyone that comes to our facility.
Our laying in service allows families to bid their loved ones farewell in person or virtually while also adorning them with items that show love and celebrate their memory.
Oxygen flows through the vessel which stimulates microbes in the body. These microbes rapidly transform the body into soil in just 30 days.
The soil is screened for inorganics and placed into a cube to rest and cool for the next 30 days.
Life Grows On
Beautiful life-giving soil is ready to be returned home to the family or to be scattered at The Woodland.